Diamentowa liga zmniejsza ilość konkurencji.

czyli o rywalizacji na najwyższym poziomie, zarówno na szosie jak i w gó®ach
Ricardo
Zaprawiony W Bojach
Zaprawiony W Bojach
Życiówka na 10k: brak
Życiówka w maratonie: brak

Nieprzeczytany post

ZgubionyLogin pisze:. Bo dla widza w Zuerichu znacznie ciekawsze sa zawody, gdzie o zwyciestwo walczy Szwajcar, a nie aktualna sytuacja, gdzie Afrykanie zajmuja wszystkie miejsca medalowe.
To powinni zmienić zasady i dopuścić do startu tylko sportowców z najbogatszych krajów. Jak to pod nich jest robione i pod nich są reklamy, to przecież więcej osób będzie oglądać swoich. Wtedy ci biedni Afrykanie im podium nie będą zabierać.
New Balance but biegowy
Ricardo
Zaprawiony W Bojach
Zaprawiony W Bojach

Nieprzeczytany post

Christian Taylor w związku z usunięciem konkurencji z DL zakłada The Athletics Association. Będzie to niezależne od IAAF stowarzyszenie lekkoatletów.
https://trackandfieldnews.com/taylor-on ... ny-longer/
Hello everyone,

I am incredibly disappointed that the lAAF/World Athletics and the Diamond League have decided to remove more events from the programme for 2020. Our sport is about unity and diversity and separating the events can only damage this sport we all love.

For some time now I have been in discussion with other elite Track and Field athletes and we have been talking about how we can have a greater say in the future of our sport.

Today I am announcing the formation of The Athletics Association – an association for all professional Track and Field Athletes around the world.

We will fight for athlete’s rights and ultimately demand a seat at the table and a say in how our sport is run and how the sport can grow and evolve without ripping out its very core. At the moment we, the athletes, have no power. Yes there is an Athletes’ Commission but we need something independent of the lAAF/World Athletics.

If you are a current professional Track and Field Athlete and want to help affect positive change then please email below to register and follow our social media accounts.

I refuse to give up on this sport and will do all I can to get real answers from the people currently running it.

Thank you,

Christian.

Two-Time Olympic Champion
Four-Time World Champion
SEVEN-Time Diamond League Champion
Ricardo
Zaprawiony W Bojach
Zaprawiony W Bojach

Nieprzeczytany post

Selemon Barega już zaczął trenować pchnięcie kulą