Running Sales Representative
localization: Warsaw, Poland
- Actively cooperate with Nike Customers inc. running specialty partners (selling, distributing, training, supporting Nike running offer).
- Support Sales Department in presentation of Nike products.
- Develop Nike position in running during events, trainings, test of products.
- Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge.
- Increases sell-in and sell-through by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations.
- Develops and execute seasonal strategies for running including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets.
- Drives running business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
- Ongoing monitoring sell through in specialty doors.
- Building and developing B2B.
- MA degree preferably in business / economy / marketing.
- Min 2-3 years experience as Sales Rep (preferable within international structures).
- Running business knowledge in Poland is a must.
- Strong networking skills in running environment in Poland is very welcome.
- Athletic product or consumer product field sales experience strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- MS Office knowledge (with focus on Excel).
- Driving license cat B.
We offer you opportunity to gather experience in an international company with a global reputation, work in a professional team, develop a career in international business structures, participate in interesting projects, great self-reliance activities based on the procedures established by Nike and attractive conditions of employment.
Please refer in the letter of motivation to the requirements of the job description. Applications of people who do not meet this requirement will be automatically rejected. Please send your application in English until October 12, 2010 to Nike Poland, ul. Przyokopowa 31, 01-208 Warszawa, attn: RSR or by e-mail: email@example.com
Prosimy o zamieszczenie klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych do celów niezbędnych do procesu rekrutacji (Ustawa o Ochronie Danych Osobowych z dn. 29.08.1997 r. Dz. U. 133, poz. 883)”.